85% PURE COLOMBIAN COKE
Pure cocaine is exceedingly rare in the United States. However, that may change. Current trends suggest that the purity of cocaine powder found in the United States is increasing.
Higher-quality cocaine reduces the risk of encountering dangerous additives, but that doesn’t make it safe. Pure cocaine comes with all of the risks of regular cocaine use.
85% PURE COLOMBIAN COKE
What Is Pure Cocaine?
Pure cocaine is an illegal drug derived from coca leaves. While most cocaine is cut with other substances to improve profits, pure cocaine does not contain any additives or adulterants.
Where Pure Cocaine Comes From
Pure cocaine is a recreational drug made from the coca plant (Erythroxylon coca). This plant is mostly grown and processed along the Andes mountain range in South America.
The Process Of Making Pure Cocaine
Pure cocaine is made through a multi-step process in the mountain regions of Colombia, Peru, and Bolivia.
The leaves are harvested and mulched into smaller pieces. A binding agent is then sprinkled over the mulched crop. This mixture is placed in a vat with a noxious cocktail of chemicals to create a thick paste.
The paste is treated through several steps to remove as much liquid as possible. The remaining product is then crushed into a fine crystalline powder, packed, and eventually sold to drug dealers.
Purity Levels Of Other Types Of Cocaine
Other substances are often integrated into cocaine as the product travels from the farmer to people who use drugs. In the United States, the purity of street cocaine varies greatly.
In just one year, American officials found that the average purity of cocaine varied from 50% to 75% depending on the time of year. The remaining 25% to 50% includes any number of impurities.
Common adulterants (cocaine cutting agents) include:
- baking soda
Drug testing kits are often available through harm prevention programs to help detect especially dangerous adulterants like fentanyl.
How Pure Cocaine Is Used
Pure cocaine can be used in a number of ways. The most popular methods are snorting, injecting, and smoking.
Snorting Pure Cocaine
Pure cocaine can easily be used intranasally. Inhaling the white powder has a slightly delayed effect, but it avoids some of the side effects of other delivery methods.
Snorting cocaine can severely irritate the nasal septum. You will likely experience a runny nose, hoarseness, difficulty swallowing, and frequent nose bleeds.
Injecting Pure Cocaine
Pure cocaine can be diluted into a liquid form for the purposes of injection. Injecting cocaine does give a more immediate high. It also comes with more dangerous side effects.
Sharing needles with another person greatly adds to the dangers of regular cocaine use. Injecting cocaine makes you more likely to contract hepatitis and HIV.
Smoking Or “Freebasing” 85% PURE COLOMBIAN COKE
Pure cocaine cannot be smoked. To smoke cocaine, you have to change its chemical make-up. Manufacturers make smokable cocaine by either making “freebase” or crack.
Freebasing cocaine is disastrously unstable, and smoking cocaine can permanently damage your lungs.
Effects Of Using 85% PURE COLOMBIAN COKE
The effects of pure cocaine are very similar to other forms of cocaine that don’t contain other drugs.
Physical Effects Of Using Pure Cocaine
Using cocaine has a range of noticeable physical effects. At first you will likely notice a numbing sensation. This is quickly followed by an euphoric sensation and a burst of energy.
It may feel nice at first, but there are a whole host of dangerous physiological changes as well. Your heart rate and blood pressure both increase. Your eyes dilate and your body temperature goes up.
Prolonged cocaine use damages your gastrointestinal tract and your cardiovascular system. This damage makes you more vulnerable to ulcers, heart attack, and stroke.